9.1.13

Lolita 52 Challenge: Lolitas I would love to meet.


Today's Lolita 52 challenge is pretty straight forward. It's about lolitas I would love to meet! Judging by how there is another criteria for "lolitas I have met already," I can't sit around lovelorn saying I miss some of my friends who I have met before, haha. And believe me, that was very tempting to do since I haven't been back in my own apartment for some time now.

Please check out the previous Lolita 52 challenge I have completed!

14. Lolitas I would love to meet.
20. How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe.

Noor (sugarnoor)


I've been a huge supporter of her wearing hijabi in fashion since she first posted a couple of her outfits on daily_lolita and received a lot of criticism for it. She is really a sweet girl, who has improved so much over the years, and her smile is absolutely radiant! She's all the way in the UK though, one day we will be able to meet, I'm sure of it. ;A; We talk relatively often, and we plan on putting together some fun matching outfits someday!



Another girl who's style I have watched grow and fluctuate, she is one of the few lolitas who post on Tumblr who really let her personality shine through what they post. I've only spoken to her a couple of times, and she has always treated me kindly. Not to mention we have similar taste, and we can probably talk for hours about the things we love.



When I recently joined the Lolita Blog Carnival, I was able to speak to her every now and then, and she seems mature, intelligent, and really knowledgeable about the fashion. I have always been in awe of how in-depth F*** Yeah Lolita has been, and she seems to know so many things. I really had no idea who was behind F*** Yeah Lolita since I only sporadically read it before going ahead and using my abandoned Blogspot account. Now that I have more insight into the type of person she is through Facebook, I really want to meet her!



Zeruda doesn't dress in lolita fashion anymore, but I thought I'd include her in this list anyways since we've known each other since before she decided to leave the fashion. When I asked if we could be penpals, she happily obliged! ;A; She has inspired me for years, and we always chatted a little bit on the side, but not as closely as we do now. Next time I'm in Sweden I need to see her, distance is nothing when you have some stamps and paper!

6 comments:

  1. Omg! My heart skipped a beat when i saw myself on this list *blush* i'm so flattered! ^^' you're on my secret list too of people i want to meet irl ^^'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Zeruda, now you know we need to make this happen!! I was in Sweden a couple of years back, I need to make it a point to return there again. I miss it so much. ;A;

      Delete
  2. I've only just seen this, and am honoured to be included on the list <3 Of course I too hope we can meet soon :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I'm glad you saw it Noor! Let's meet soon~

      Delete

Feel free to leave a question or a comment! =) I try to answer them as quickly as possible, so please check back!